It started with Spider-pillow

My photo
A while back when i worked at The Comic Book Shoppe (bank st) we had a regular christmas secret santa. The first year i was there i pulled Ted who had a thing for Spider-man. In one of those strange moments of brilliant clarity I whipped up spider-pillow. It was the old Spider-man logo with a round pillow in the middle and 8 3-D legs all made out of comfy fun fur....things have continued in this manner. This is my so called craft

Thursday, August 19, 2010

all done!

Tomato hat is done. After finally working my way through the SSK I have to admit its got an organic natural look to it. No tomato leaf I've seen was flat, they all have texture and attitude.

Its for a 6-12 month old baby so i'll have to wander over to Adele and see if it fits baby L.


With a close up of the SSK decrease

No comments: